Call us 0845 521 9070
Reduce the stress on your office when it comes to effective working areas by using our back-to-back bench desks. These look excellent, pairing in a very professional looking bench desk that looks great. It comes with a very particular shape and style, making sure you are never short on giving your staff an easy to use, secure working space.
On top of that, though, you will get to enjoy a much easier back-to-back bench setup that allows for quicker, easier cable management. That is why we highly recommend you look to use this bench desk for a simpler, easier experience.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, oak, white, walnut and white with oak edging
- Extended sturdy steel framework and bench tops which take on a floating appearance
- Four straight desks 1200x800mm in a double back-to-back bench desk configuration
- High quality modular bench desk system to suit modern open plan office environments
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with a recessed centre leg support to save space and costs
Payment & Security
How to order:
To get a delivery quote, please add products to cart and go to checkout.
You will not be charged at this stage. After you provide your contact details at the checkout, we will contact you with a non-obligation delivery quote.
With the delivery quote you will be able to decide whether you want to go ahead with the order or not. We will then process the payment and begin fulfilling your order
Curently we offer three delivery options:
- Delivery and installation
- Curbside pallet delivery
- Collection form our warehouse
Keys to lockable storage are available at £5-£7.50 + VAT, depending on brand.
Prices & payment
All prices are VAT exclusive. We accept all major cards, cash and bank transfers.
If you have any questions about our products or services just give us a ring
Southampton office 0845 521 9070
London office 02080 926 205