Call us 0800 6522 809
Reduce the stress on your office when it comes to effective working areas by using our back-to-back bench desks. These look excellent, pairing in a very professional looking bench desk that looks great. It comes with a very particular shape and style, making sure you are never short on giving your staff an easy to use, secure working space.
On top of that, though, you will get to enjoy a much easier back-to-back bench setup that allows for quicker, easier cable management. That is why we highly recommend you look to use this bench desk for a simpler, easier experience.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, oak, white, walnut and white with oak edging
- Extended sturdy steel framework and bench tops which take on a floating appearance
- Four straight desks 1200x800mm in a double back-to-back bench desk configuration
- High quality modular bench desk system to suit modern open plan office environments
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with a recessed centre leg support to save space and costs
Payment & Security
Curently we offer three delivery options:
- Delivery and installation
- Curbside pallet delivery
- Collection form our warehouse
Keys to lockable storage are available at £5-£7.50 + VAT, depending on brand.
Prices & payment
All prices are VAT exclusive. We accept all major cards, cash and bank transfers.
If you have any questions about our products or services just give us a ring
Freephone 0800 6522 809
Southampton office 02380 78 99 78
London office 02080 926 205
No, we only ship within the UK.
Due to the nature of our products, there is no one-fit-all answer to this question. It all depends on the type and number of products and whether this is a curbside delivery or full delivery and installation. Please go through checkout on our website and we will contact you to arrange delivery before we take any payment. You can also ring us straight away and we will provide an answer.
It depends on where you are and what is the order. We will arrange a specific date for delivery with you before we process the payment, Having said that, it usually takes us 4-5 working days to complete an order.
Most of our orders are delivered by our own delivery team. Our vans can be seen in all major UK cities on a daily basis.
Yes, we give 12 months warranty on everything we sell. In our over 20 years of trading we've barely had any returns. We do this by carefully selecting product we sell and by beeing open and honest about the condition of furniture we sell.
We accept all major credit and debit cards,bank transfers and cash.
You will know right away, as we will be on the phone with you at that time.
Once you complete the checkout on our website, we will receive your details and will call you as soon as we can to quote and arrange delivery and to actually confirm the order.
Of course you can. Just give us a ring and we will sort it out for you.