Call us 0800 6522 809
Haider BioSwing 360 iQ Chair is a highly engineered ergonomic office chair, designed and built in Germany. Haider BioSwing utilises 3D Seat Technology to optimise your sitting experience with the TrainBackMartic systems, designed to automatically synchronise seat and backrest, including back pressure adjustment settings.
- Second Hand Haider BioSwing 360 iQ
- TrainBackMatic, automatically synchronises seat and backrest, including back pressure adjustment setting, level 50 to 150 kg
- Ergonomically designed backrest (60 cm), height-adjustable, individually adjustable up to a back angle of 39° or by permanent contact mechanism
- Lumbar support, individually adjustable curvature Headrest height and tilt adjustable
- The seat height is individually adjustable from 50 - 63 cm.
- Seat depth adjustable with slides 46 to 52 cm
- Synchronous mechanism with automatic weight adjustment (along with fine adjustment)
- Armrests with individually adjustable height, PUR soft chrome, depth, width, height and angle adjustable (4D)
- Five-star base plastic black, 65 cm,
- Wheels aluminium-chrome, 6 cm, soft
- Xtreme polyester fabric, black YS 009
- Extremely Comfortable With Every Adjustment
- All In Fantastic Condition
- We Deliver Nationwide
- Can't Find What You Want, Call Us
- 0800 6522 809
Payment & Security
Curently we offer three delivery options:
- Delivery and installation
- Curbside pallet delivery
- Collection form our warehouse
Keys to lockable storage are available at £5-£7.50 + VAT, depending on brand.
Prices & payment
All prices are VAT exclusive. We accept all major cards, cash and bank transfers.
If you have any questions about our products or services just give us a ring
Freephone 0800 6522 809
Southampton office 02380 78 99 78
London office 02080 926 205
No, we only ship within the UK.
Due to the nature of our products, there is no one-fit-all answer to this question. It all depends on the type and number of products and whether this is a curbside delivery or full delivery and installation. Please go through checkout on our website and we will contact you to arrange delivery before we take any payment. You can also ring us straight away and we will provide an answer.
It depends on where you are and what is the order. We will arrange a specific date for delivery with you before we process the payment, Having said that, it usually takes us 4-5 working days to complete an order.
Most of our orders are delivered by our own delivery team. Our vans can be seen in all major UK cities on a daily basis.
Yes, we give 12 months warranty on everything we sell. In our over 20 years of trading we've barely had any returns. We do this by carefully selecting product we sell and by beeing open and honest about the condition of furniture we sell.
We accept all major credit and debit cards,bank transfers and cash.
You will know right away, as we will be on the phone with you at that time.
Once you complete the checkout on our website, we will receive your details and will call you as soon as we can to quote and arrange delivery and to actually confirm the order.
Of course you can. Just give us a ring and we will sort it out for you.