Call us 0845 521 9070
If you want to make changes to how your desks look, then you should take a look at our back-to-back bench desk options. The use of 25mm topping allows for a fantastic desk that comes completed with desk legs that can easily be shared or used individually per desk.
On top of that, these are modular desks that can easily be worked into any modern, open-plan office design. The sturdy, secure framework also makes sure you can give your office a more minimalistic, almost floating style of design.
Add another layer of unicity to your office design whilst keeping desks and cables managed to maintain that professional look.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, oak, white, walnut and white with oak edging
- Desk legs can be shared, making it an aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and practical system
- Extended sturdy steel framework and bench tops which take on a floating appearance
- High quality modular bench desk system to suit modern open plan office environments
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- Two straight desks 1200x800mm back-to-back with scalloped cut outs in the desktops