Call us 0800 6522 809
Ensure that every member of your team has ample working opportunities with these two-pedestal executive desks. Mainly aimed at management, this also works in offices where every member of staff needs large quantities of space paired with easy access to files on-demand.
These stylish desks come in a rich and professional oak finish, with thick table tops, easy cable management, and a pair of pedestals that allow for storage of everything needed day-to-day. Now, your staff can stay well on top of any of the challenges that they might be dealing with when it comes to having essential details available on-demand.
- Managers executive bow fronted desk with return and two pedestals in Executive oak.
- Measuring Desk 1800mmW x 900mmD x 730mmH & 2000mmW x 900mmD x 730mmH
- Return 1000mmW x 600mmD x 730mmH
- Universal Pedestals two drawer fixed on Return 400mmW x 450mmD x 300mmH.
- Three drawer freestanding under the desk 438mmW x 600mmD x 680mmH.
- Fully Extending Ball Bearing Runners to the pedestal which also has silver metal handles and hinged keys
- Beautiful Executive Oak Finish Desk.
- Brushed Metal Executive Portholes Quality looking 30mm thick tops
- Metal to metal fixing for rigidity Metal drawer runners
- Easy to assemble 8 Year Guarantee
Payment & Security
Curently we offer three delivery options:
- Delivery and installation
- Curbside pallet delivery
- Collection form our warehouse
Keys to lockable storage are available at £5-£7.50 + VAT, depending on brand.
Prices & payment
All prices are VAT exclusive. We accept all major cards, cash and bank transfers.
If you have any questions about our products or services just give us a ring
Freephone 0800 6522 809
Southampton office 02380 78 99 78
London office 02080 926 205
No, we only ship within the UK.
Due to the nature of our products, there is no one-fit-all answer to this question. It all depends on the type and number of products and whether this is a curbside delivery or full delivery and installation. Please go through checkout on our website and we will contact you to arrange delivery before we take any payment. You can also ring us straight away and we will provide an answer.
It depends on where you are and what is the order. We will arrange a specific date for delivery with you before we process the payment, Having said that, it usually takes us 4-5 working days to complete an order.
Most of our orders are delivered by our own delivery team. Our vans can be seen in all major UK cities on a daily basis.
Yes, we give 12 months warranty on everything we sell. In our over 20 years of trading we've barely had any returns. We do this by carefully selecting product we sell and by beeing open and honest about the condition of furniture we sell.
We accept all major credit and debit cards,bank transfers and cash.
You will know right away, as we will be on the phone with you at that time.
Once you complete the checkout on our website, we will receive your details and will call you as soon as we can to quote and arrange delivery and to actually confirm the order.
Of course you can. Just give us a ring and we will sort it out for you.