Call us 0800 6522 809
Give staff all the help they need to work comfortably and in harmony with one another with our triple bench desk order. This is a popular pick when you need to keep staff working closely together and when you need more, not less, co-operation.
Easy cable management is included so that desks never become too crowded, and each staff member should have ample body and leg room to work without any issues. Reduce the challenges that exist in the creation of quality, consistent working conditions by using our fine range of triple bench desks to help keep the place better-organised.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, oak, white, walnut and white with oak edging
- Extended sturdy steel framework and bench tops which take on a floating appearance
- High quality modular bench desk system to suit modern open plan office environments
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with two recessed centre leg supports to save space and costs
- Six straight desks 1200x800mm in a double back-to-back bench desk configuration
Payment & Security
Curently we offer three delivery options:
- Delivery and installation
- Curbside pallet delivery
- Collection form our warehouse
Keys to lockable storage are available at £5-£7.50 + VAT, depending on brand.
Prices & payment
All prices are VAT exclusive. We accept all major cards, cash and bank transfers.
If you have any questions about our products or services just give us a ring
Freephone 0800 6522 809
Southampton office 02380 78 99 78
London office 02080 926 205
No, we only ship within the UK.
Due to the nature of our products, there is no one-fit-all answer to this question. It all depends on the type and number of products and whether this is a curbside delivery or full delivery and installation. Please go through checkout on our website and we will contact you to arrange delivery before we take any payment. You can also ring us straight away and we will provide an answer.
It depends on where you are and what is the order. We will arrange a specific date for delivery with you before we process the payment, Having said that, it usually takes us 4-5 working days to complete an order.
Most of our orders are delivered by our own delivery team. Our vans can be seen in all major UK cities on a daily basis.
Yes, we give 12 months warranty on everything we sell. In our over 20 years of trading we've barely had any returns. We do this by carefully selecting product we sell and by beeing open and honest about the condition of furniture we sell.
We accept all major credit and debit cards,bank transfers and cash.
You will know right away, as we will be on the phone with you at that time.
Once you complete the checkout on our website, we will receive your details and will call you as soon as we can to quote and arrange delivery and to actually confirm the order.
Of course you can. Just give us a ring and we will sort it out for you.